Lavender essential oil is the most used essential oil in the world today, but the benefits of lavender were actually discovered over 2,500 years ago. Because of its powerful antioxidant, antimicrobial, sedative, calming and antidepressive properties, lavender oil benefits are large and it’s been used both cosmetically and therapeutically for centuries
It's among the gentlest of essential oils, but also one of the most powerful, making it a favorite of households for its health properties and uses of lavender essential oil. In fact, it's so popular and has so many potential uses, they say "when in doubt, try lavender". Lavender is one of the most versatile oils and there are many awesome benefits to using lavender oil with its sweet, flowery aroma. It's popular for use in supporting the cardiovascular system, nervous system, emotions, and skin.
Lavender oil is one of the most well-known essential oils in aromatherapy, and can be:
- Added to your bath or shower that may help relieve aching muscles and stress.
- Massaged on your skin as a relief for muscle or joint pain, as well as for skin conditions like burns, acne and wounds. Make sure to dilute it with a carrier oil.
- Inhaled or vaporized. You can use an oil burner or add a few drops to a bowl of hot water, and then breathe in the steam.
- Added to your hand or foot soak. Add a drop to a bowl of warm water before soaking your hands or feet.
- Used as a compress by soaking a towel in a bowl of water infused with a few drops of lavender oil. Apply this to sprains or muscle injuries.
Emotionally, lavender essential oil is said to be the oil of honest communication and expression. It calms a racing mind, allowing a person to settle into their heart and speak with gentleness and kindness. It also eases anxiety or fear, including fears of rejection, and allows a person to feel present, calm, and engaged in healthy ways. It increases a sense of security and peace, and in this way helps to build trust in one's self and others.
- Widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities
- Helps Soothes occasional skin irritations
- Helps skin recover quickly
- Eases muscle tension
100% Pure Natural Therapeutic Grade Oils
Net Wt: 10 ml
Available in large size HERE
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Please be aware that this information is provided solely for informational purposes only. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to using any herbs,oils or treatments made from herbs or oils.